RISK WARNING & SUSPICIOUS BEHAVIOUR REPORTING
The following information is provided to help members of the public protect themselves against fraudulent activity involving institutions or individuals claiming to represent, or offer products or services on behalf of, Maliyat Group Limited or its affiliates (collectively, “Maliyat Group Limited”).
The following information is provided to help members of the public protect themselves against fraudulent activity involving institutions or individuals claiming to represent, or offer products or services on behalf of, Maliyat Group Limited or its affiliates (collectively, “Maliyat Group Limited ”).
Maliyat Group Limited employees do not conduct Maliyat Group Limited business via social media platforms (such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Instagram or Twitter) or via public email services (such as Gmail or Hotmail). Rather Maliyat Group Limited employees only use email managed through Maliyat Group Limited registered domains. Under no circumstances would Maliyat Group Limited and its employees initiate social media messages or emails from public email systems requesting individuals to disclose or confirm their confidential or personal information such as account details or passwords.
Furthermore, if you are contacted by individuals or institutions purporting to be from Maliyat Group Limited, claiming to offer financial services, trading services, loans, requesting monetary deposits, or requesting information such as your account details, personal information or passwords, you should proceed with caution since these individuals or institutions may be engaging in fraud or identity theft. Accordingly, you should validate the relevant individuals or institutions identity before taking any further action including, without limitation, transferring funds or disclosing any information. If you believe that such persons are engaged in fraud or identity theft, you should report them to your local police authority.
You may access Maliyat Group Limited websites by typing the above relevant domain name into the address bar of your browser or by bookmarking the genuine website. We recommend that you do not access Maliyat Group Limited websites through hyperlinks provided in emails, text messages, social media messages/platforms or pop-up windows.
Maliyat Group Limited bank accounts are only in the following names: Maliyat Group Limited , Maliyat Group Limited, Maliyat Group Limited LLC, Never transfer money that is intended for Maliyat Group Limited if the beneficiary is not one of the foregoing companies, even if the account belongs to an “employee” of Maliyat Group Limited.
THINGS TO REMEMBER
- Maliyat Group Limited does not conduct business via social media platforms or public email services.
- Never click a hyperlink sent to you via social media platforms or public email services purporting to be from Maliyat Group Limited.
- Never give out your personal, confidential or financial information via social media platforms or in response to emails from public email services.
- Be wary of unsolicited approaches by public email services, social media or telephone, especially if you are asked to provide personal, confidential or financial information or are pressured to act quickly.
- Never transfer money that is intended for Maliyat Group Limited if the beneficiary is not one of Maliyat Group Limited ’ companies or is to a different bank account than one you have used previously.
- Never transfer money to a bank account at the request of a person purporting to be acting on behalf of Maliyat Group Limited without verifying the authenticity of such request.
- If you are suspicious about someone that has contacted you purporting to be on behalf of Maliyat Group Limited, contact Maliyat Group Limited using the above phone number or email address and we will confirm the position.
SUSPICIOUS BEHAVIOUR INVOLVING Maliyat Group Limited EMPLOYEES
Maliyat Group Limited takes reports of suspicious behaviour or fraudulent activities, including bribery, corruption or exercise of undue influence involving Maliyat Group Limited employees seriously. If you wish to report any suspicious behaviour involving an employee of Maliyat Group Limited , please notify us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +971 4567-9500.